[meteorite-list] Draconid meteor shower - any reports yet?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bob K., Alex S., and All,

I saw one (1) last night during 10 minutes of viewing.

Still daylight (almost sunset) here in San Diego, but
there are reports from Florida USA Spaceweather radio feed
of "many pings"!

Sorry to hear of poor viewing in Central Europe.
But it is already dark in Nova Scotia, and here is a report already: