[meteorite-list] New Meteorite find 2011

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:22:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Doug,

No that is not a CAI,I wish it was. At best it may turn out to be a EL
5-6 worst case an OC. The exterior looked like many of the rocks in the
area and the magnet attracted to it like an LL OC as it did to
everything else.
The exterior just looked different than that of a weathered OC with no
visible fusion crust. Arlene suggested that I take a better look and
possible cut the suspected meteorite, I'm glade we decided, ok Arlene
decided to keep it : )

Sonny