[meteorite-list] AD - 54 Great Items Going Cheap!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:46:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending late this afternoon.? I don't know what is going on but the current bid prices are extremely low.? Perhaps the international visibility issue with eBay is preventing foreign bidders from seeing the items. All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. Some items do not even have an opening bid so if you are looking for serious bargains, now may be the time to act.

Please take a look if you can find the time:

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185