[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I would like to thank everyone that sent in their answers this week for POP QUIZ FRIDAYS. Here is a recap of the question.

Please tell in what year a meteorite fall had around one hundred and twenty two impact craters as a result from the meteorite fragments?

Answer:

1947 is the year. And the fall this was associated with was the Sikhote-Alin meteorite fall. I would like to congratulate Alan R being the 7th Lister to send me the correct answer. He will be winning a free 93mg Saratov meteorite from Russia. I would like to say thank you for all the Listers that sent in their answers.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html