[meteorite-list] Meteorites-Claims to come from asteroid Vesta?

From: Lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <Lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 20:03:39 -0700

Hi Don

The team probably has results that would answer your questio one way or
the other. However, there is always a period of time that only those who
have been involved in the design of the instruments have exclusive access
to the results (only fair since they have dedicated years to the mission).

Eventually ther will be an issue of some science magazine (Nature,
Science, etc.) where all the preliminary results will be reported.

Larry