[meteorite-list] AD: HOLIDAY SUPER Auction Run - Coming To An End! Don't Miss This One. See Highlights Below!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:56:46 -0700

Hello,

Absolutely no doubt this is the BEST Auction run of the season, so far .... I wish I were a buyer for this material! Seriously. These types of runs are almost over....

ENJOY!

Thanks,
Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

* I have OVER 80 Auctions Ending, so these Highlights ONLY represent a fraction of the cool deals going on!

THE BEST .... THE BEST Museum Grade Specimen Deal In The Market. I will not be listing this one again at this price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200682232303

Meteorite GRAB BAG - Specimens and Collectibles ! Way Under Priced!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605655677

Nice ODESSA Iron Individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605630133

Beautiful 4 Coin/Medal Set ..... Giveaway Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679976705

Nice Collection of Old Meteorite Dealer Catalogs!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679955968

Rare Iron From Alabama - WALKER COUNTY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605306547

Extremely Rare Fall From Kansas - FARMINGTON
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679669795

Rare Fall from Japan - KESEN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679682530

LAST SPECIMEN - CLOVIS #2 From New Mexico
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679631387

ADMIRE - Nice size specimen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605308582

A Lovely MAIN MASS .... DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679664484

RARE FALL From North Carolina - MONROE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679631884

Fantastic COMPLETE SLICE - 170 gram of SEYMCHAN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605658458

Treat Yourself to This One .... BEST PRICE FOR COMPLETE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679980601

Rare FALL From France - L'Aigle !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679659265

Honestly I do not know why this one is still here - BEST Price ANYWHERE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605651422

My LAST Lot of This quality! Priced At True WHOLESALE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679977533

Here is a signed copy of a Rare Book!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679634168

One half of a beautiful graphite nodule -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200679638950

Hard to believe this one has no bids! Priced below cost.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190605651424

AND Many Many More!

BONUS -

1st $2000.00 Offer Gets This ....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190606737713

1st $1000.00 offer get these....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200677652176

1st $600.00 offer gets this one....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200666603604

Also, I will consider... ANY Best Offer at 60% Off. This applies to any of my auctions that have a BEST OFFER Button. What this means is, if the item has a Best Offer feature you can submit an offer at 60% off the original price...I will consider it... and most likely accept it. Please do not push past the 60% discount.

Thanks and Good Luck

Michael Cottingham