[meteorite-list] Another Sticks Like an Iron

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:11:56 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Jim,

If so congrats, also, I didn't realize you posted twice and my answer
was for the first of course, even though I replyed to the second post
thinking that was the your corrected link,l but actually was a new
image! (I'm having trouble wioth email from the list as they are
coming out of order a lot, and maybe my ISP is delivering less quickly).

Just saw the interior of the second picture. I'm not as confident as
you but certainly hope you are right as it would be very exciting. But
for me the interior of this second picture has the metal looking just
too white with little or no oxidation right to the edges. No clue what
non-meteoritic material would produce that - Whatever it is it has a
story I'm sure just waiting to be discovered. Fingers crossed you're
right and best of luck!

Kindest wishes
Doug