[meteorite-list] Turkeys, Americans and Meteorite Hunters

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:20:09 -0500 (EST)

Hmmm ... wrong Passy, France, my mistake. Ben's Passy, France was at
that time (1784) a village outside of Paris, where nearby in the Bois
de Boulogne, he not only worked on his ideas in meteorology in a lab on
invitation of Louis XV, but also published a treatise on his "Passy
Press" he built, in a special font he developed (which is different to
the Franklin font in MS Word) on the forming of a European Union
similar to the American Union, authored by Pierre-Andr? Gargaz.

Kindest wishes
Doug