[meteorite-list] Re : Book "Les Meteorites de France" - your advice ?

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:23:18 +0000

Hi Pierre,

I know we have had this conversation before and i will say again what
i said previously. My preference would be for a printed book and as
French historic meteorites are one of the cornerstones of my
collection i would happily pay the $80 you mention for a revised
version of your book. Although a CD or PDF or ebook would be fine i
would personally definitely prefer a book. An updated version would be
most welcome on my bookshelf! :-)

Cheers

Martin

--