[meteorite-list] Statistically Speaking

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:34:13 -0700

  Hey Ruben,

  I was looking at your questions and I thought about something I read in "Rocks From Space", by O. Richard Norton. At the beginning of chapter 17, page 307 to be exact, he refers to a Canadian study where they estimated that there should be about 10 meteorites currently existing for every square mile of land. He goes into the details of how they came up with that number. Check it out. I hope this will help you.

  Greg Lindh