[meteorite-list] Statistically Speaking

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:47:34 -0500

Hey Ruben,
What a great participation for us all. Thanks!
I think a particular dog has a headache... Rob, help me here and provide
your link!! :)

Ruben, Have fun with the interview and remember, 'almost' all interviewers
are after the 'Big Buck Drama"... and I'm not talking about deer season,
brother! ;-)

Greg