[meteorite-list] Update to Site & AD:Thanksgiving Days Sale

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:14:32 -0500

Hi List and wishing you all an early Happy Thanksgiving Day. In honor of
Thanksgiving Day I have listed all meteorites on my sales page at 20% off
from now until November 27, 2011. I have also listed 2 auctions on eBay
(listing today at 8:00 pm and 8:30 pm EST) which you can find at the bottom
of the sales page.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales.html

NOTE: Also, for those who have never seen the 1993 video METEORITES-Menace
>From The Sky Part 1, you can now this very interesting 42 minute video on my
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" page!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html
I usually don't reveal my mystery video of the month, but this video is
quite interesting especially comparing what was known in 1993 in relation to
the present 2011

Lastly, The "A Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

As is the "Image of the Month"
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

I have fine tuned my Website quite a bit over the last several weeks to make
it user friendly. I have split the "Astronomy Resources" page into 2 pages.
This other page is called "The Night Sky Astronomer" and is full of great
information relating to night sky observing with or without binoculars or
telescopes, plus much more. Hope you like the image when the page comes up!
If you look at the image, The Big Dipper and Little Dipper in the night sky
are truly geometrically correct to each other!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/night_sky_observing.html

Enjoy.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960