[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hammer Time - You Pick the Target!

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:25:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mike, All;

Mike if you still are going through with this, when you videorecord it,
please be sure to get and note the highest framerate possible so we can
check the velocity and perhaps extrapolate back to it's parent mass,
and see how well you measure up the the Galileo legend ;-)

~l~ De las estrellas del cielo quisiera bajarte dos; una para saludarte
y otra para decirte adi?s. ~l~
(Principal Happy Birthday Song in Mexico)

translated:

~l~ And of the stars in the sky, I'd wish to make two fall for you; one
to greet you and another to tell you farewell. ~l~

Farewell !

Doug