[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hammer Time - You Pick the Target!

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:38:19 -0600

I was playing off your title "Meteorite Hammer Time" then immediately thought about MC Hammer from back in the day. I thought about what would not only have a good "splat " but also give your hammer a good name.

McDonalds poped in my head thus you MC Hammer.. its meteorite "Hammertime" haha

Brandon D.