[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hammer Time - You Pick the Target!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:28:42 -0500

Hi Brandon and List,

Cheesburgers - now that is an interesting one and it's going on the list.

And to all the veterans out there - thank you for doing what most of
us are too chickensh*t or too sane to do - fighting the good fight.

And happy belated birthday to the Marine Corps - Semper Fi, do or die,
gung ho, gung ho, gung ho!

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com