[meteorite-list] Meteorite Central Flashback

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:50:55 -0800 (PST)

Mike G, Jeff and Listers

Sign me up for some Allende as well. I wondering what it will be like in 10 ro 20 years with prices. A XXX NWA will be a 1 cent a gram and historics will be doubled or tripped in price pre gram. Those that start back in the day will have a nice investment to live off and enjoy the golden years. Formula for meteorite collecting, buy buy buy, collect them all :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay story
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

meteorite-list] Meteorite Central FlashbackMichael Gilmer meteoritemike
at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:55:43 EST 2011