[meteorite-list] Photos needed

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:43:44 +0100

Christian died in a car crash, much too early, much too young!

If you succeed in retrieving pics of his last Vienna museum
visit, Matteo, I would very strongly suggest that you put his
name as a (c) to them and, may be, as an act of integrity, you
also ask his widow before publishing them, if you are able to
somehow reach her. Unfortunately I don?t have her address at
hands, but may be someone can help out here.

Christian was a very fine guy, and a truly dedicated collector!
I, and some other list members here, had the great pleasure of
teaming up with him on a NHM Vienna visit only a few years ago,
when and where he probably took the pics that you are now talking
about.

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------