[meteorite-list] Thin Section Makers

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 12:21:33 -0500

Hello Bernd and List,

I applaud you on your TS pics on the EoM. I believe i've done okay on the
ones i've posted but not happy and will be contacting you in the future for
some pointers. I have about 60+ to post but still not pleased with the
quality pic i would like. Tom Phillips comes to mind.

I have many perfectly prepared iron specimens, the best, from Mirko but
didn't know that he is now actually preparing TS's.

Best, John.