[meteorite-list] AD: British museum photo cards from 1922 depicting British meteorites for sale/trade

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 08:17:45 +0000

Hi all,

I still have one set of these photo cards available for sale or trade.

These meteorite photocards were Issued by the British Museum in 1922. They
are in excellent condition and come in the envelope they were issued in.
They really are superb and look much better in hand than in photos. Not
very often seen for sale if at all i am asking for $175 including shipping.

See photos at the link below:

(
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/msg-meteorites/?albumview=slideshow
)

I am open to trade offers so drop me a line if interested.

Cheers

Martin

www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387

Sent from my HTC Sensation mobile phone.