[meteorite-list] IMCA

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:28:14 -0400

Michael,

It takes a big man to come out and publicly admit in great detail that he
that made mistakes, as well as making an apology not only to Darryl, but to
those in the IMCA and the Met List who may have been offended as well.

You are indeed a man of character for coming out and taking full
responsibility for your mistakes. I applaud your honesty and humility. My
faith in you is firm, and I hope that others will feel the same way.

I also hope that Darryl will accept your apology as it was offered most
sincerely. I hope that the two of you can be friends once again, and not
just for the duration of a beer in Tucson.

Best Regards,
Ed Deckert
IMCA #8911