[meteorite-list] Photos - Munich Show 2011

From: M come Meteorite <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:48:43 +0100

 I heard many dealers and people are not happy for not have sale and buy material seen the high prices ask from many dealers, especially moroccans where they ask to much highest prices for all type of meteorites, and I give all reasons seen ask 3 euro for ordinary chondrites with crust its for me a exaggeration, its good for they lower the prices if they want sale and not have tons of meteorites on the hump (Italian saying).
Hope next year come in the Munich Show, but as a photographer for the mineralogical reviews since I works for these

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti
info at mcomemeteorite.it
http://www.mcomemeteorite.it