[meteorite-list] Photos - Munich Show 2011

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 01:36:15 +0100

Thanks a lot, Hanno, for the brandnew impressions from the Munich show and
the photos.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate this year, so the happier I am
about reports. I remember that you mentioned, Hanno, in your report for the
German forum that Gebel Kamil is more or less vanished from the tables,
right? Wouldn't be too surprising I guess. That's a wonderful iron which
obviously made it's way to the collector's homes.

Fliegerbraeu seems to be over, alas. Times they're a'changin ...

"Heast as net, wia die Zeit vergeht,
Huidiei jodleiri Huidiridi
Gestern nu?
ham d'Leut ganz anders g'redt
Huidiei jodleiri Huidiridi

Die Jungen san oid wordn
und dia Oid'n san g'storbn
Duliei Jodleiridldudieiouri

Und Gestern is' heit wordn
und heit is' boid morgn
Huidiei jodleiri Huidiridi

Heast as nit
Heast as nit
Huidieridiri
Hollareiridiridldoueio hallouri

Heast as nit, wia die Zeit vergeht
Heast as nit, wia die Zeit vergeht ... "

(that's extremely Bavarian)

(Don't you listen time passing ... / Yesterday people were talking
completely different yet, / The young ones got old, ald the old ones have
died, / And yesterday became today,/ And today soon will be tomorrow ...)
http://www.clipfish.de/musikvideos/artist/3173/hubert-von-goisern-und-die-alpinkatzen/

Best as ever,
Matthias