[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 6704 Thin-Sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 23:42:33 EDT

Hello everybody,

Thank you Greg Hupe for finally announcing your remarkable new
Achondrite-Ungrouped, NWA 6704, it is really a very unusual looking meteorite, and I am
glad I got to see it when you got it.
And now I am delighted to announce that I have the thin-sections to go with
it. And they are just as unusual looking, with long trains of bubbles
(can't wait to hear what is in those bubbles!). I just posted a few, but there
will be more, they are already in the Lab getting done. And of course, they
are my usual large top-quality, double-polished thin-sections.
Now, go look at them and tell me which one you like:

_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

Thank you.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/