[meteorite-list] AD - 54 Auctions Ending - Great Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending this afternoon; All started at just 99 cents with no
reserve. My inventory is low on a lot of this material so you may want to pick
up a piece before I run out. The specimens I have listed this week are somewhat
larger than I normally run so you may want to check it out. I also loaded some
other fine specimens with the make offer option enabled.

Please feel free to check them out if you have the time.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185