[meteorite-list] Jeff Kuyken Finds his First Meteorite

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:48:14 +1000

Thanks to everyone for the congrats both on and off list. Much appreciated.
I'll be doing a full write-up with pics in the next couple of months.

This is a great post Brian. I actually found the antler in the first couple
of days. Then Mike mentioned that he had found the same one the year before.
And now you too! We were saying how it's now become the official Whitecourt
community antler! ;-)

I actually took a pic of the find too:
http://www.meteorites.com.au/images/whitecourt-antler.jpg

Ohhh... it's still there ready for the next hunters. Good thing too...
quarantine/customs checked my bags with dogs when I came back to Aus! :-O

Cheers,

Jeff