[meteorite-list] Taking a look inside a chondrite meteorite

From: David Gunning <davidgunning_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:10:46 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, any kind of diamond tool should cut the mustard. And then some.

I've a set of six 6" diamond files in various shape configurations that
are perfect for just about anything you can think of needs cutting or
filing.

They may be perfect for just what you want to file.

Costs about $70.00, or so, as I recall, several years ago from Rio
Grande, the jewelry tool supplier out of New Mexico.

These files are so great I even use them to file my funky and nearly
otherwise indestructible toenails, when needed.

A set of these files should last forever, or at least several lifetimes.

Best of luck!

David Gunning