[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS :) answer

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I would like to say thank you for everyone that submited their answers for the POP QUIZ.

Question:

Which class of meteorites closely matches the chemical composition of the Sun?

Answer:

CI

I would like to say only 8 Listers got it right and the first Lister turned down the prize cause the have the whole set so the next in line with the correct answer is Norbert C and he wins a free Meteorite Magazine copy from Nov 1996.

Thnak you everyone and have a great weekend and BBQ safely and keep looking up in the skies over the weekend.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html