[meteorite-list] Kosice

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:17:37 EDT

Be careful Michael (Blood),

As Mike (Tettenborn) just told you any meteorite found within Slovakia is
property of the State of Slovakia, therefore any piece being offered to you
was illegally obtained or exported.
We don't want the reporter at NewYork Times, or any other journalist, to
find out that illegal, smuggled meteorites are being bought and sold, and I
don't want to have to write another rebuttal to defend the Meteorite
Community. There are in fact few illegal meteorites commonly seen: Berduc from
Argentina, Sulagiri from India, and Kosice from Slovakia. (Yes, there are others
but not as often seen).
Personally, I know that I will not have them in inventory, not worth the
risk.
Be careful out there!!!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 5/28/2011 5:57:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,