[meteorite-list] Fair Value

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:12:42 -0500

There are a lot of gripes about the meteorite men show and how it's twisted the mind of the public. Butt the other day when I was negotiating a purchase, I had to explain the fact that Park Forest is listed on ebay for $147 per, and how ridiculous that is.

So, how is this person, fishing for a naive buyer, doing any better. I was embarrassed and at a loss for words when confronted with this confusing presentation, misconstrued value perception, I didn't know what to say...

Many people take ebay very seriously.