[meteorite-list] Saluting Michael Gilmel

From: actionshooting at carolina.rr.com <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:21:35 -0400

I second that...........hip hip hurray!!

--
Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
---- David Gunning <davidgunning at fairpoint.net> wrote:
=============
Hi Mike,
Couple of comments and a question.
First, foremost and most importantly, I'm glad you and your finger are on
the mend.  Your unfortunate experience reminds me of why I don't trust
car jacks and carry around a small portable floor jack, whenever and
wherever I drive.
Secondly, the recent posting of your offered inventory is very helpful to
someone such as myself, a retiree subsisting on a modest fixed income.
It really permits to me gather my wits about me and carefully determine
and select the meteoritic products that most catch my fancy and benefit
my circumstances.  You are a credit to your profession and a first rate
dealer and marketeer.
All meteorite dealers, from my view, would do well to emulate your
business model.
Finally, I'm developing a specific gravity data base for meteorite
samples.  I'm wondering if you can provide total weights of some of your
meteorite micromounts upon specific request?  Mostly I require samples of
no less than a carat for accurate specific gravity determinations.
Thanks for your time, energy and business acumen!
With best wishes for your speedy recovery.
David Gunning