[meteorite-list] Anyone else get or can explain this?

From: Mike Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 21:41:37 -0400

Eric-
   I had no intent causing problems to you or anyone.
   I did send you an email asking for a partial refund.
   The LAST email I have received from you was March 23rd. Nothing
since as I keep them. The email earlier tonight that I copied to the
list came from PayPal- NOT YOU. It is that email I asked the list for
some understanding as it made no sense to me.
   Are you also saying that single PayPal email had nothing to do with
your magazine?
Mike