[meteorite-list] Anyone else get or can explain this?

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:13:47 -0700

Hi List...

Yes, I too was alarmed at the email just received re: MHC mag. I've given
(and still do) Eric my confidence that I trust and hope that the
physical-print issues I paid for will someday be forthcoming, and that I'm
willing to wait, understanding that things didn't go as planned.

So I still hold out hope for the remaining print material being deivered
someday, that which came with the subscription.

YET, I never authorized a continued "auto-payment" from my paypal default
account nor any other. It is alarming that I received this. How many of us
have???

Also, Eric, would you please step in here to explain this? It would (is)
proper to do so. I suspect that some "glitch" auto-generated these emails,
so at the very least, with you at the helm, you need to step up.

With continued hope,
and with the towel still not thrown,
and with my personal info in limbo,
and genuine concern,