[meteorite-list] non-magnetic meteorites?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:10:26 -0400

Hi Ron,

You said you haven't tested a meteorite yet that doesn't respond to a
strong magnet. Does this include martians I assume? I tried
attracting NWA 2975 to my big magnet, but it didn't show any
attraction that I could notice. Of course, my specimen was quite
small, so it may have been a metal-poor portion.

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Stone-Ironworks/218849894809686