[meteorite-list] No Meteorites on display!!!!

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:12:31 -0400

Wow!

Excellent/intriguing post.

Maybe one agreed upon statement on a webpage with all of us as signatories---well, those who wish to be signatories---is the way to go. And once the number of signatures hits a critical mass, go to the Pittsburgh Post/Gazette.

If this is not desired, this will only happen if the BOD signs-off, and they---and their chairman---should be the recipients of such correspondence.

All best and thanks for bringing to everyone's attention.

Darryl