[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Stragglers

From: R N Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:53:40 -0700

Add Red Dry Lake (Ca) 001 to that list. I am wondering why the committee
has refused to accept the classification when everything has been documented
and I understand that all requirements now made? (emails from: Robert
Verish, J. Grossman, and others, 2000, 2004, 2010. (I first had this
submitted this to U of A in 2000 [by way of R. Norton who personally
submitted it for me] and a classification of a thin section was made but the
classification was withheld. Robert Verish subsequently was able to verify
the coordiates.) This is an important find to document due the the number
of specimens subsequently found.

Ron Hartman