[meteorite-list] Need Info

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 05:20:06 +0200

Hi John,

Those displays with the clamp with the white plastic caps for Apollo
samples, seem to look everywhere the same.
Perhaps you simply ask at the Smithsonian - because it's given on internet,
that they had changed their lunar rocks display in 1997.
Or, good opportunity to remind the fantastic pictorial atlas of lunar
samples:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/samples/index.shtml#ap11

Where you can click through all lunar samples.
Maybe you find it there.

(To me it looks a little bit similar to rock 60025).

Best!
Martin

(..and if you'll need once such a Moon rock for your desk, you know where to
ask, don't you? ;-)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----