[meteorite-list] Meteor Detected 13/14MAY2011 location guess

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:30:59 -0700

Hi Chris The weather just broke today here in Eastern Wa. So Iam headed up
to Creston to have a look about. In my younger years we did a lot of hang
gliding there with the local pilots. I would love to speak to any eye
witness that say they saw it plung into the lake. Or saw it there in
Creston before dark flight. There was a moon out but I fill that it would
be quite hard to see at night unless it was a real monster in size. In that
case I bet the sonic boom was a really loud one that raddled a few window
panes in the area.
I should be there by 3 or 4 this afternoon . My cell is 509-780-8377
Any one else up in the area hunting can contact me if you want to meet up
for dinner at the local pub.
 Dreaming of great finds in B.C.
Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC