[meteorite-list] Meteorite App?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:41:39 -0400

Sounds like the World Wind plug-in for the Met Bulletin database. I'm
not sure if the Met Soc is still supporting that plug-in though. It
sounded the same - color coded push pins on a map that were selectable
with brief details. The only difference was, you couldn't add your
own using the World Wind plug-in.

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com