[meteorite-list] AD-54 Auctions Ending Today And SAs W/Special Attributes

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 07:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 54 excellent auctions ending this afternoon, all started at just 99
cents with no reserve. I also have several outstanding Sikhote Alin pieces due
to end tomorrow. These examples all have special features including HOLES,
ORIENTATION or MICRO-CRATERS. It took searching through thousand specimens to
come up with a handful of these excellent examples. Not only was there a huge
investment in time finding these, I paid dearly to acquire them as it is
becoming more and more difficult to locate prime specimens. The price of
Sikhote Alin has been increasing due to a dwindling supply while the rest of the
market has been in limbo.

Please to a look if you can find the time.
Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185