[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM (Paris Museum), Luce', Murchison .74g , Orgueil, Tagish Lake, Siena .38g, Johnstown .43g, PEEKSKILL, Barwell, Pena Blanca Spring 7.4g, Abee 4.9g, CLAXTON .69g, New Concord .89g, Seres, 2008TC3 & much more on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. This week I have some large size meteorites going up on the block, here is your chance to get a great deal for the sizes I am offering before it too late. Please take a look and if you have any questions please email me and ill get back with you or if your looking for a bigger/smaller meteorite, let me know. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value.

Thank you

eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

Featured meteorites

Pe?a Blanca Spring meteorite rare aubrite 1946 fall *Over 7 grams*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782491526&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron oldest terrestrial meteorite *6.4 grams*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260781560242&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 384mg 1794 historic from Italy-RARE. *Make an offer*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782488796&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ABEE meteorite-ONLY know EH4 impact-melt breccia rare. *Close to 5 grams*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782058841&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MURCHISON meteorite 740mg fusion crust-sugar meteorite! *FUSION CRUST*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782506569&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

CLAXTON meteorite HAMMER stone hit a mailbox KTW 1.4KG *694mg fragment*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782516638&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

JOHNSTOWN meteorite rare Diogenite 1924 Colorado USA. *434mg part slice*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782062835&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection! *Close to a gram*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260782054974&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ENSISHEIM meteorite 1492 from Paris Museum no.1 *Best of the best*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260781564761&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864! *Must have*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260769656686&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260783756936&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260781566373&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260781569205&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Much more ending on eBay take a look
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

Shawn Alan