[meteorite-list] Hard to get meteorites!

From: Ed Majden <epmajden_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:45:53 -0700

Hello members:
        I'm looking for a couple of hard to find meteorites, small samples or
micro's. They are Pribram Czech. and Innisfree, Alberta Canada. I
asked a meteor scientist I know from the Czech Republic and he says
most of the Pribram meteorite samples are in a museum, but he thinks
there may be a few small samples in private hands. Innisfree falls in
this category also. Does anyone know where I can find either of
these? Please e-mail me if you can help!
Thanks:
Ed

epmajden at shaw.ca