[meteorite-list] Scam Artist - Joel Samson - Fake Lunar Meteorites

From: Randy Korotev <korotev_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:52:11 -0500

I think this guy may be more foolish and naive
than devious. Here are some messages I revived from him.

=======================================
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:06:50 +0800
From: "Joel Samson" <joel.mae2 at gmail.com>
To: korotev at wustl.edu
Subject: Fwd: Pix 3

  IMG_4961.JPG
  IMG_4962.JPG
  IMG_4963.JPG
  IMG_4964.JPG
  IMG_4965.JPG
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:39:40 +0800
From: "Joel Samson" <joel.mae2 at gmail.com>
To: korotev at wustl.edu
Subject: my first lunar rock found in our country the PHILIPPINES!

dear sir this photo is a similar stones to dhofar
908 group tkw of the rock is 1738grams.THANKS! JOEL

stone1.jpg