[meteorite-list] May Issue of Meteorite Times Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:27:45 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The May issue of Meteorite Times is ready to read and this month we are
really excited to announce that we have an exclusive interview with two
notable meteorite hunters. You have seen them on TV and now you can read
their story and hear from them exactly what meteorite hunting means to
them and how it has changed their lives.

As always, a huge Thank You to all our contributing writers!

The following URL gives access to the Web Browser View, Flash Magazine
View, and Mobile PDF.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/monthly-issues/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim