[meteorite-list] AD: Advertise for 1 FULL year for $399

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:33:45 -0700

I'm offering premium ad placement on my top 10 meteorite website for 1
FULL year for $399. This gets you 3 Ad Spots, 2 of which are on EVERY
page of the site. www.MeteoritesUSA.com gets ~100,000 visitors per year
looking for meteorite information and meteorites for sale.

I have 7 Ads available in premium spots throughout the site. Advertise
your meteorite business or gallery on a TOP 10 meteorite site for the
whole year.

YOU GET: 1 Year of Advertising for $399
1 - 75x75 pixel ad in Spot #1 (top of website on every page)
1 - 125x125 pixel ad in Spot #2 (sidebar of website on every page)
1 - 125x125 pixel ad in Spot #3 (center column of website on home page)

+ FREE AD DESIGN WITH YOUR AD PURCHASE:
If you don't have an ad ready I'll design it for you for free.

ADD: 1 year of advertising on www.MHCMagazine.com for $99 more.
1 - 150x75 pixel ad in Spot #2 (sidebar of the official magazine blog)

Email me offlist to reserve your ad.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoritesUSA.com