[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Record Low Prices!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending today at what I would call record low prices. They
were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. 24 of them do not even have an
opening bid yet. This is the lowest level I have ever seen five hours before
an auction is due to end so many are going to get extreme bargains this week.

Please take a look and if you are interested, by all means place a bid as I
will not be able to continue giving away pieces at these prices. It is hard
enough to just break even these days on eBay due to over 7,000 pieces being
listed at once. The good pieces with no reserve get lost in the crowd of fixed
priced specimens.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185