[meteorite-list] Widmanstatten Pattern on the outside??

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:58:38 -0400

Hi Bernd and all,

Another example is the China Iron (that tends to rust) name fails me
right now but lots of material has been sold in the past. They were
putting those in acid and letting them eat the outsides off then
selling them as smaller pieces after treatment. Those were highly
crystalized showing the widmanstatton (sorry Kevin) pattern, and I saw
lots of flats of those in the past from our China friends.

--AL Mitterling