[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 17:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

That is some of the speculation that it may be a new find, or a planted find. Once I get some of the material returned, I am sending samples to be tested to try to help determine what it is and how long its been on Earth.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites