[meteorite-list] CRUCIAL Using Last Names in Posts

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 14:21:39 -0700

Hi John, Greg and All,
        Thank you for bringing this up again:
        I cannot tell you how many times this has been an issue over the
Years.
        Imagine yourself in my place... It gets REALLY old hearing "Mike"
Or "Michael" did or said this or that.

        Michael Blood?
        Michael Farmer?
        Michael Cottingham?
        Michael Gilmer?
        Michael Johnson?
        Michael Murray?
        Mike Antonelli?
        Mike Bandli?
        Mike Fowler?
        Mike Gallant?
        Mike Jensen?
        Mike Martinez?
        Mike Miller?
        Mike Tettenborn?

        JUST TO NAME A FEW!
        Then there are Bobs, Franks, Toms, Pauls, Steves, Jims, ETC.
                Yes, please do use LAST NAMES.
        Thank you, Michael (Blood)

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain