[meteorite-list] New mineral in NWA 1934

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 20:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20110506/sc_livescience/45billionyearoldmeteoriteyieldsnewmineral

Last year I sold some kilos of this meteorite to various scientists and institutions to study, as they suspected a new mineral in the CAI inclusions.
It seems that has come to pass!
NWA 1934 was one of mine from Morocco, many years ago.
I still have some at home, should any of you want to test your luck in finding some more of this new mineral.
I am traveling far from home right now though.
I will see many of you in Ensisheim and St Marie in France next month.

Michael Farmer