[meteorite-list] AD: Special: New uncommon Martian meteorite - NWA6710 prov.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 15:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, what a tragedy! I have had problems with UPS before and will never use
them again for anything valuable. I had a half million dollar piece shipped to
me with guaranteed early morning delivery. When it did not arrive at 9:00 AM, I
called UPS and they did not have a clue to where it was. I did not get it until
very late afternoon. Needless to say, I was stressed beyond belief all day.
Even though the package was guaranteed to be here by 9:00 AM, UPS would not
provide a refund, an apology or a reason for the great delay. In other words,
they simply did not care.

I hope you are able to recover the pieces. On another note, I will note accept
a package that has been opened otherwise if something is missing, you are
responsible.

Best Regards,

Adam